A Historical Overview
Clarke Road Dental was purchased by Dr. Anand Soni in London, Ontario on October 2, 2002. Under the new ownership, the green sterile look of the office was immediately replaced by warm earth tones. Shortly thereafter, the practice expanded in terms of operatories, new modern equipment, and staffing to accommodate the influx of new patients. This included a brand new hygiene operatory, eight computers, and intraoral cameras in the operatories. From five employees, the practice grew and presently employs 15 highly skilled staff members!
On January 1, 2007, the practice was incorporated and Soni Dentistry Professional Corporation had emerged. Towards the end of 2007, the practice outgrew the Argyle Mall location and a brand new building, with a tropical décor was built five minutes down the road at 400 Avondale Road. The new facility got a sedation permit in November, 2008, and introduced “Spa Dentistry” in 2010.
In May, 2011, Dr. Kim, Dr. Soni’s associate of eight years became a partner. 2012 brought a great new change with the expansion of the east side of the building which is dedicated to our hygiene wing, and a spa room.
In January, 2016, a brand new second location was opened on the west side of the city adjacent to the Wonderland Road Costco gas bar.
Dr. Soni and his wife, Angeline Soni, the office manager, along with Dr. Kim, are proud of their team and its successes. They are committed to providing ultimate quality oral health for all their patients.
Why choose Soni Dentistry?
Our mission – To provide the ultimate quality in oral healthcare in a friendly yet professional atmosphere and to build long-lasting, mutually satisfying relationships with our patients
What makes our practice special?
- We pride ourselves in our
- We have four dentists, on board so we have the capacity to give you more flexible hours and provide expertise in almost every avenue of dentistry. Emergency needs can be addressed promptly.
- Our office manager is dedicated to ensuring the safety and the smooth functioning of the office, and also ensuring that all staff live up to our mission statement.
- We have a denturist on board to access your denture needs. We offer complimentary denture assessments.
- Our staff of nearly 20, many of whom have been with us more than ten years, intimately know the needs of our patients and will ensure your comfort with a warm smile.
- will ensure the growth and expansion of the services we provide. As well, our office is committed to the use of cutting-edge technology, resulting in the best care and efficiency for our patients
- Our dedication to life-long learning will ensure the growth and expansion of the services we provide. As well, our office is committed to the use of cutting-edge technology, resulting in the best care and efficiency for our patients.
- We provide a “one-stop shop” – comprehensive dental care including sleep dentistry, crowns, bridges, extractions, orthodontics and Invisalign®, veneers, dentures, and full-mouth reconstruction. With CEREC® technology, our patients can receive crowns the same day.
- We only use digital X-rays which means less radiation exposure for our patients and much higher diagnostic accuracy.
- Our team annually updates and upgrades our sterilization protocols so our patients never have to worry about the cleanliness of our instruments and our dedication to safety.
- Our dedication to life-long learning will enable us to provide our patients with the best care possible.
- Our computerized management system allows us to see our patients efficiently and in a timely fashion.
- We provide a to ensure the comfort of our patients
- After you check in with the receptionist, we invite all our patients to enjoy a cup of gourmet coffees or a hot chocolate in our tropical, spa-like atmosphere.
- Our reception waiting area has a massage chair to help you relax prior to your dental treatment along with a cozy fireplace, two televisions, and an array of magazines to choose from. We also have free Wi-Fi.
- Our children’s play area is equipped with many dental educational books for young children, and several toys to choose from.
- Enter one or more of our seasonal draws for a chance to win a night out to dinner or a movie, or perhaps a bag pack containing back-to-school supplies.
- Enjoy a complimentary hand paraffin wax during the milling of your one-visit CEREC crown, or when you whiten your smile!
- Receive a warm towel, and refresh yourself following your dental treatment.
- Having a neck ache? No problem. Our heated neck wraps will ensure that you are relaxed during your dental work.
- We offer complimentary goodie bags and oral hygiene instruction at every recare visit.
- We offer
- Patients can call us directly to make an appointment, or contact us through our website. We also encourage our patients to visit our website to learn more about available treatment options as well as the treatment they may be receiving.
- We provide multiple, convenient communication options such as email, text, and/or voice messaging so our patients can be reminded and/or confirm appointments with ease.
- Our enhanced communication via headsets allow our staff to be efficient so patients can carry on with the rest of their day.
- We have two treatment coordinators to help our patients understand their treatment and insurance benefits, and to assist with financial planning so nothing stands in the way of the ideal treatment for your oral health.
- We have a dedicated hygiene coordinator who facilitates patients’ continuing care appointments as we place an emphasis on preventive services in an effort to minimize dental disease.
- We attempt to clearly explore all so the dental treatment our patients deserve can be attained
- If you have insurance, we will help you understand your insurance benefits so the dental treatment our patients deserve can be attained.
- We accept MC, Visa, Amex, Debit, and Cheques.
- We allow assignment of your insurance cheques directly to us for your primary insurance, meaning little to no payment up front as long as your employer has set up your insurance plan to allow assignment to the dentist.
- We offer flexible payment plans with 0% interest payments via third-party financing. A simple online application will ensure speedy results so you can get the dental treatment you deserve.